If you’re dealing with teeth that are lost or which may need to be extracted, the team of leading dentists at Premier Care Dental Group has provided patients from throughout Pasadena and the San Gabriel Valley with the best solutions out there for replacing lost or compromised teeth.
Considering dental implants in Pasadena? Call our office at (626) 624-4560 to set up your appointment today!
Why Get Dental Implants in Pasadena?
Lost teeth are not only bad for our smiles and our ability to eat, they are also associated with a number of serious systemic issues, such as diabetes and heart disease. They are also a direct cause of bone loss in the jaw.
Whether you’ve lost teeth due to decay, injury, or periodontal disease, Pasadena Dental implants are, at this point, the only solution that addresses these important health matters. They are also a lot more convenient, and our happy Premiere Care Dental Group patients typically think they look extremely natural and attractive.
Here are just some of the advantages of getting dental implants:
- improved appearance
- Comfortable alternative to removable dentures
- No difficulty speaking as can happen with dentures
- Easier chewing without slipping which dentures can do while eating
- As opposed to dental bridges, there is no harm done to other teeth, keeping your mouth healthy
- Implants are just about as durable as your natural teeth
It also might make you feel better knowing that Implants have been widely in use since the mid-1960s, and both the materials and procedures used have only continued to improve over the decades.